Bria the Summon Wraith Fairy, originally created by Destiny the Pop Star Fairy (now taken over by AllyTrish34) is a Special fairy.
|Magical Item(s) / Animal(s)||a dark green cape, a green scythe, and a bag of Summon Wraith dust|
|Symbol(s)||scythes with green highlights|
Bria wears a rather dark green cape (before the retrieval of her cape, she doesn't have it) with the hood up, over a silk gray camisole, a pink skirt dotted with white, black leggings, and silver espadrilles. She has long, wavy dirty-blond hair. Her wings are dark green.
- Bria's design is partially inspired by the Wraith in Animal Kaiser Evolution 5. The Wraith in this game is basically a skeleton figure wearing a medium green cape, and holds a single scythe. The Grim Reaper is its master, and is also a skeleton figure, except that it has horns like a bull, wears a maroon cape, and holds two scythes (one in a hand).
- She is friends with Escaped Animals Fairies, and works with them. She is also cousins with Lexine the Summon The Grim Reaper Fairy.
- Summon Wraith is originally an ability, existing within the Animal Kaiser Evolution universe, which allows the user to revive from death with raised Strength (if your animal got poisoned or cursed beforehand). The Villain Beasts (except Joker) and Don Bison possess this ability.
- Despite so, Joker, as of Strong Animal Kaiser Maximum 1 (part of Great Animal Kaiser), has Summon Wraith as well.
- However, in Great Animal Kaiser, it no longer revives the user. Instead, when the user is very exhausted, it summons a Wraith and the Wraith possess their opponent, which will be defeated by the Wraith if its health is very, very low.