Iris the Holy Gray Wolf Fairy is the second fairy in White Knight Fairies
She has brunette hair, wears a special lime green holy gray wolf tiara, her wings are blended magenta, and she wears a graphic T-shirt with a picture of a wolf's face on it, jeggings and silver mule shoes and has fair skin.
- the seven standard powers and abilties of a fairy
- makes sure all holy gray wolves live longer
- her cutie marks are 3 holy gray wolves
- Her Holy gray wolf's name is called Schneider
- Schneider is the only male white knight animal since the 6 white knight animals are girls
- Iris sits on top of the Rainbow Magic logo in this series.