Isi the Indian Cobra Fairy is the second fairy in the Escaped Animals Fairies, based off Animal Kaiser character, Spade. She is originally created by AllyTrish34.
|Series||The Escaped Animals Fairies|
|Magical Item(s) / Animal(s)||Valeria the Indian cobra|
Isi has brown shoulder-length hair with a thick purple tiger-striped streak, and green eyes. She wears a blue, black, and white layered dress with a sweetheart neckline that wraps around her neck with black and blue straps. The first layer on the top is white; the bottom is black. The (attached) skirt is also made out of two layers: the bottom one is a black mesh, the upper one is solid blue. The back of the bottom part of the dress has a long, blue cloth emblazoned with gold snake patterns. Her stilettos are gold with blue heels. On her ears are a pair of syringe earrings. Her wings are blue.
- Isi's U.S. name is Tanika the Indian Cobra Fairy.
- Tanika is an Indian name.
- Isi's earrings are an allusion to a picture found in the back side of some Animal Kaiser Evolution 5 cards and the fact that Spade the Indian Cobra is an (underground) doctor.
- In the arcade game franchise, Spade's nickname says "Escaped Doctress" on the front side of the card.
- Her clothes could be a recolor of 13 Wishes: Haunt the Casbah Frankie Stein doll. And Isi lacks the bangs, the streaks, earrings, bracelets, and headpiece found on the Monster High doll.